Hey Chris,

great effort!! I was missing something like this; I will keep an eye on it.

Just a small correction: at the end of the 14th line, "there own companies" should read "their own companies".

And I think Christianity is right; I totally agree with the assertion about Microsoft being the great (at least more powerful) enemy of Free Software (philosophy/movement) and it should be shown as such, but I think it should be said after (or while, or "only if") some facts are presented, like judicial wars, sabotage, difamation (FUD spreading) against Free Software or every freedom-willing people. I do not have a list, but I bet someone already make one.

Also, I think Microsoft is firstly enemy of the USER of the software, and only then enemy of Free Software. Microsoft, as well as other entities, cheats and fool the user (e.g., foistware and spyware) as a strategy to maintain its monopoly, which is always prejudicial to everybody who's not on it -- said, the consumers/users and the competitors.

This also brings into subject the use monopolists make of the State to "eternize" the monopoly/oligopoly -- in this case, say hello to software patents.

Perhaps it's not the case to write everything about these matters, but only to introduce them and link to further readings at https://www.fsf.org , https://www.gnu.org or, in the case of patents, e.g., here: http://endsoftpatents.org/

Thanks for your work!
Gustavo