El 20/05/13 16:19, tris...@xemaps.com escribió:
> Interesting discussion.
>
> I'm glad that there are people in this world like Richard Stallman.
> I'm glad there's a distro like Trisquel. I'm glad there is a company
> like ThinkPenguin. We need them all.
>
> And, I'm not in a position to live that purely 100% of the time,
> personally. Yet. Something to work toward, yes. Something to litigate
> in the meantime? Nah.

Yes you can. But you have not put enough time to do it. It is a tough
job. But a man gotta do what a man gatta do.

> To the mods I would say: Someone once recommended Fedora to me here.
> The FSF doesn't consider it "free enough" to put on the Good Distros
> list. Was the person who made that recommendation in violation of the
> guidelines? I guess so. But nobody made a fuss, because Fedora isn't
> demonized in this theology, like Flash is.

There are not many people thinking Fedora is good for your freedom.
Perhaps Fedora rivals with Debian on its freedom.
> As far as I can see, you're handling it about right. State the
> position, encourage what's right, but leave the banhammer in the
> drawer, as long as people are polite.

Nobody is hammer banging anybody. We are just helping people notice they
are not being fairly treated when they accep non-free software. Some
might take it as a personal attack. But it is not. It is just the opposite.

--
Saludos libres,

Quiliro Ordóñez
Presidente (en conjunto con el resto de socios)
Asociación de Software Libre del Ecuador - ASLE
Av de la Prensa N58-219 y Cristóbal Vaca de Castro
Quito, Ecuador
(02)-600 8579
IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net?channels=asle&uio=OT10cnVlJjEwPXRydWU3a

Todo correo que reciba será tratado como información pública, de libre copia y
modificación, sin importar cualquier nota de confidencialidad.