I KNOW name of the ideology. It is "MY ideology". I can change some parts of it, but I don't want to change my ideology to ideology of liberalism/fascism/anarchism/etc The only question is "how ideology of FSF fits to my ideology?" I'm now trying to find an answer to this question.

Points for discussions:
1. Privacy.
2. Software patents.
3. Using of proprietary software if there is no FLOSS alternatives.
4. The ban on providing information about non-free software. Even if somebody really need it.
5. Spyware nature of almost all non-free soft.
6. Richard Stallman's unwillingness to use a computer that can run Windows(tm). Because he thinks this will advertising Windows.
7. Using of non-free javascripts.
8. Using of "cloud"-basing services.
9. Fair competition with non-free software.
10.Competition between FLOSS projects.
11.Non-free BIOS/microcode.
12.Good ways of protection against digital piracy.
13.Cryptoanarchic FLOSS projects, like Freenet, Bitcoins, etc.