I didn't expect the situation being this bad....
I think noscript is not a very good solution, because I only can choose between "I want to use this site because I need it" and "I don't want to use this site because I don't need it". With this, I never know whether I'm running proprietary javascript or not. I only can decide whether I need the site so badly so it's worth the risk.
So I think noscript improves the situation but doesn't make it acceptable.
Would be good if libreJS improves and becomes usable ...