icarolongo: It's in my Systems Settings under the "System" section at the bottom. If you don't see it in your install, it's probably because I checked a box to make it visible to me somewhere after my fresh install of Trisquel 6.0. It's the exact same privacy section feature Ubuntu has had since I think the last couple of releases since 2011, and it lets you turn off/on "Record Activity." If you go to the Diagnostics tab, it is already checked to "Send Error Reports to Canonical." That is what I meant by I want nothing to do with Canonical ever in any form, even sending bug or error reports, etc.

I understand about the Debian thing. If Trisquel's staff was tripled, wouldn't that make it easier to implement Debian in the future? How much money and people would be needed? After the last few years, I see more & more the inherent value of the FSF and GNU movement. I'm very much supportive and would like to do more to get involved. I am a very fast typist and want to learn to code, so let me know if I can be of help to the Trisquel team in some way that involves typing or learning! I'm not overly attached to any one particular type of Gnome, KDE, or XFCE or LXDE, if it looks good and functions about the same as Trisquel 6.0 then that's cool with me. Cinnamon is the better of the other alternatives, I just didn't like it so much but hey it's better than nothing.