Hello Trisquel users,

I am a novice Trisquel user. I have just installed Trisquel 6.0 (dual boot with Windows). I am not very knowledgable about software or computers, but I am interested in GNU/Linux operating systems and free software.

If you have any spare time, I would like you to help me with a certain problem. I have discovered that I cannot connect to my wireless network when I am using Trisquel. However, I can connect to the internet when I am using Windows. I am certain that this is not a hardware problem.

I have attached a log file from Trisquel with this message. You can download it and read it.

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards,

Battery