Hello,

I use the web search engine DuckDuckGo for some months, but I used it only in English. For others language I use StartPage.

Now I would like to use only DuckDuckGo (to live without StartPage). I have two questions :

1. How to search in others languages ? (in the parameters, I can change the language of interface but can I change the language of results ? to have results in German, or web pages in French, or any other language ? my mother language is French but I like learning others languages)

2. How to search for pdf files ? With DuckDuckGo, when I type "social psychology pdf", I have the same results as if I type "social psychology", no pdf.

Thank you in advance for your answers !

I hope Google is no more in your daily life, like a prism. ^^