I am trying to install KDE on Trisquel 6.

It has the eternal broken package dependency hell scenario.

Our repo has kdepim version 4:4.8.5, but requires > 4:4.8.2 ! Hmmmmmmm. When I tried to force install kdepim from the repo, I got another package error as kdepim's dependencies could not be satisfied and that one had an unmet dependency also, etc, etc, ad nauseum.

"The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 kde-full : Depends: kdepim (>= 4:4.8.2) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages."

Any ideas would be appreciated.