No, I actually provided a lot of arguments, many different ones. But you didn't read them. Maybe you are not limited only in logic but also in plain english...

And by now, you are starting to get quantumgravity's place as "the asshole". So just go pirate your shit away, and leave the good honest innocent people in peace.

Yep, that's right, I have nothing else to tell you. I stated many arguments, some people (the ones who read them) understood and maybe I will have made a good difference here. If one person actually stops pirating and start living freely with all the free content we have available already, I will have done my part. I will keep informing people and providing links to free services and content (as I have already done before) and reject any piracy that tries to come up. So... you can leave now, thanks for giving me brain damage with your stupidty, now you can go.

As for the thread title, it's very sad we have DRM, but it was to be expected given the circumstances =S I hope we can fight the good fight and live freely in the future =)