The source would be the first "full" backup. What I basically want is to eliminate the need for making complete data backups, when I do make a backup, say, once in a month. Since the majority of data will stay the same, it makes no sense to wait hours, just to have a difference of few megabytes (mainly documents, and scripts) saved.

It does not need to have a GUI, an aptitude like UI is sufficient, but I really don't want to play with Terminal commands, since I have very bad experience with this.

Since I am busy working on other projects (mainly with moving to cloud), and because I require a tool that I can rely and depend upon, working on a new GUI for some command-line tools is not an option for me.