(The article in question is a repost of a "Natural News" article. But, you can put them in the same bag as the Infowars articles, if you want to. Since, the editor of "Natural News" is also a volunteer in the Infowars team.)

The people at Infowars may, occasionally, make mistakes (like any other media organization does). But, they are, most definitively, (much) more trustworthy than any other US media organization (of the same type) that I know of. (And, most certainly, don't consciously lie, like most of the other major news organizations, in that country, do.)

Concerning this report,

It cites what you call "scientific literature", and points to the fact that other so-called "scientific literature" is funded by the wireless industry.

I don't have time, or patience, to check /everything/ that I read. So, for the more "normal" subjects, I usually just choose to rely on media organizations that have proven to be credible, instead of the ones that I've repeatedly caught lying - and, that I know that are part of the same industrial interest groups that have to gain with the commercialization of many products. (Since, I've seen proven examples of how "scientific literature" can be manipulated by people connected to the same industry that has to gain with the commercialization of a product - http://www.naturalnews.com/028194_Scott_Reuben_research_fraud.html)

Concerning the radiation effects,

People, also, already knew, for years, before the actual process by which it ocurrs was found, that smoking could case lung cancer. And, started advising others not to smoke, because of that. (But, if people want to wait for the actual process by which EMR causes brain tumours to be found, before stopping using their cell phones, then, it's their choice...)

I don't even have to read any scientific data. And, only have to notice what happens around me, to "highly suspect" (to put it mildly) of this...

I remember, very well, hearing from an electrical engineer, that I know, years ago, before I even started reading this kind of warnings, how worried he was that this devices, that emit a radiation so high, that make it possible to communicate with antennas miles away, were used right next to our brains, when - he says - that the harmful effects of such type of radiation on living beings are a well known concern among people who deal with electrical and radio equipment.

And, like it says in the article, there are countries already starting to restrict the use of cell phones. (http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/french-government-bans-advertising-of-mobiles-to-children-1299673.html) And, it doesn't seem to me that they would be doing this, if there was not a good reason to be concerned about them.

It has also already been said in the Parliament in my country, by a member of the Telecommunications Institute, that the EM field of a cell phone can, indeed, cause cancer.

And, I could go on about this... But, I'll let anyone choose to believe in the studies they want to...