Hello All,

This has been raised in [0] , [1] , [2] sorry if it is repeat.

I am running trisquel-mini and I installed the gnome packages on top of it. Still using the lxde desktop though. When I press print screen key on my keyboard an error message would pop up saying that a child process called "scrot" is missing.
I did
$ sudo apt-get install scrot
and the button now works fine. The package is under a 1Mb, could it be recomended to be installed in future releases by default?

Also, does anybody know how to change the default saving folder from /home to /home/picturefolder ?

[0] https://trisquel.info/en/forum/trisquel-mini-40-post-testing
[1] https://trisquel.info/en/issues/5480#comment-45768
[2] https://trisquel.info/en/forum/free-method-take-screenshot-trisquel