I figured I'd roll two posts into one because they're somewhat related.

1: Is there a way to watch Flash videos without using proprietary clients? I'm interested in a subscription to the English subtitled Baduk TV from Go Game Guru, but it appears as if the videos are using Flash. Here's an example: http://tx0.org/74p (if that link isn't allowed because it links to proprietary software, please let me know).

2. Is there a good option for a freedom respecting replacement for the Roku? I've been gradually replacing all my devices with Free Software options and this (along with my phone) are my last holdouts. I really like my Rokus, but I'm not sure what options are available. I assume I'd have to build something with a Raspberry Pi or something simliar.

Any suggestions are really appreciated.  Thanks!