Well, RMS tends to say things he shouldn't, so Oralfloss reasoning is more than justified. And anyway, YES feeding my kids is enough justification. How can you disagree with that? What, are you so fucking retarded that if you had your kids and wife starving you wouldn't do ANYTHING to help them? Yes, I would try every legal and morally right thing first, but in the end, I would steal food to give them. And if you don't... I feel sorry for your kids if you don't! -.-

That being said, people should stop DEMANDING that software gets released as free software and start creating opportunities for that to happen. Criticizing people just because they write a piece of software and sell it, that's just stupid.