nomad said:
> -scanned binaries to detect if they were known proprietary programs
> and refused to run them; it's a digital restriction mechanism.
> HA-HA!

I hope you realize that was a hypothetical. No system does this.

Also please do see the replies to my comment. Linux-libre not being able to load the firmware isn't an intentional design choice, but stems from a questionable design decision in Linux: only being able to load hard-coded firmware files.

nomad said:
> -and compile it.
> i wont compile as well as i wont debug, refactor, disassemble etc. i
> not programmer, it is not my job to get thing work well.

Then hire someone else to do it for you.

The point of free/libre software isn't for software to be flexible, extensible, easy to use, or anything like that, though we tend to try to do that as much as possible. The point is you have the freedom to study and change it. You not being willing to study and change it, or find someone else to study and change it for you, doesn't mean your freedom is being taken away.

nomad said:
> -Nowhere in the 4 software freedoms does it say
> but you wrong: 0. Freedom to run the program AS YOU WISH.

You have that freedom. Linux-libre doesn't have a condition that requires you to not load non-libre firmware. It's a technical limitation of the program, which you have the freedom to fix.

nomad said:
> - no one on this forum will help you
> such great community
> so big cooperation

This is a free/libre software community. Why do you expect a free/libre software community to help you make yourself less free? It completely contradicts our mission and values.