The one I have is very old, 2003 or something. If I go onto Youtube or similar, and open another tab, the browser would probabaly crash, and the internal wireless card does not work. I got an external one, but people at school seem to think it is funny to constantly disconnect it and throw it around, which caused it to break. It worked less and less reliably, and today the computer doesn't even recognise it. I looked into replacing its minpci card, but it is too deep down for me to be prepared to take it apart that far to get to it (and it could even have a BIOS card lock).