Hi all!

I have new doubts about using free emails software/service. I said to my personel friends that i was moving to another email. But what i do when is to get jobs, for example, when companies says to delivers the curriculum when they have gmail, hotmail or another proprietary service email system? You can say that i can give the curriculum by hand if the company is near at home. But what if they are far away? What are the pros and cons having free email in this type of situations? Is sending curriculum different than to receive emails even if they have proprietary emails or is the same?
I wonder how people solve this question.
Thanks very much to all.