I don't know about being notified of new posts in a thread - since that, I only check for new messages on this forum via the web page. But, if you subscribe to the corresponding mailing-list, you'll get every message sent to this forum.

Concerning the mentioned project,

The best way to stop people from dying of cancer, is to: (1) convince them to stop taking vaccines (another fraud: https://web.archive.org/web/20100825190835/http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=2668629 + http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=120706.msg751117#msg751117) with cancer-causing viruses in them (http://www.naturalnews.com/042077_cdc_polio_vaccines_cancer_viruses.html); and (2) to stop eating and drinking stuff with cancer-causing additives, components and GMOs - like aspartame, MSG etc (http://www.activistpost.com/2010/07/7-secret-ways-we-are-being-poisoned.html).

And, concerning the supposed goal, of that project, of a search for ways to fight cancer,

I strongly suspect that (like with the case of AIDS, where, if you're a basketball player with lots of money, you won't die from it) there are already cures for cancers, only not known by the general public. (Since that, I never saw one single member of the elite - royal families etc - dying of one.) And, the indications are that cheap and easy to produce substances, that people could use to fight cancer, are being purposely kept unavailable to the people who need them (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6_pZK_gqxk).

So, unless you're planning a revolution... If you're not a member of the elite, the best thing to do is, like I said above, to not take any vaccines, whatsoever, and to eat and drink as healthy/organic as possible.

And, in case you do get a cancer, resort to a treatment based on natural products (http://www.prisonplanet.com/how-to-slash-world-cancer-rates-by-90-percent-healthy-foods-exercise-and-vitamin-d.html) since that, overall, conventional chemotherapy has a much lower (around 2-and-something percent) success rate - if /any/ (http://www.prisonplanet.com/swayze-put-his-faith-in-conventional-cancer-treatments.html).

If anyone thinks this is not something to worry about... If the mass media are right, somewhere between a third to a half of the people reading this words will get some form of cancer in their lifetime (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/10103449/Half-of-Britons-will-get-cancer-during-their-life-by-2020.html).

And, if anyone living in Western countries, already being hit by so-called "austerity" measures (http://www.prisonplanet.com/bilderberg-fears-losing-control-in-chaos-plagued-world.html) is counting on medical care to possible survive a cancer... Don't count much on it. Since that, (like I said above) besides the conventional treatment for cancers not being an effective one... For anything else (in my country, at least) people have already started dying due to lack of medical assistance... And, it's an admitted goal of the elite to want to reduce the world population by huge numbers (http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/290107rockefellergoal.htm).