Well, Even do, I don't agree with the decision of Mozilla in supporting DRM restrictions, that is fine with me, if they choose too.

I don't use DRM NET anyhow. But to restrain me, In telling me that requires DRM to watch a public video that has been posted as Public, for example: teaching videos on how to assemble an X part.That is when too much is ENOUGH. I still said the DRM restrictions is not a standard but an dictatorial way of saying, you don't play, will ban you! That is the problem, of another control tool for all the idiots of Hollywood that supports this cluster f..K

 When it comes to Mozilla, the owners just sold their soul to DEVIL!
IN THE NAME OF Money.