On 26.05.2014 12:36, go.bu...@gmail.com wrote:
> Just saw your emails now - they were hiding in the spam folder.

Sorry about that, it's not the first report of this nature. Google has a
problem with my foundation server, even though we have set up SPF and DKIM.

> Cheers for helping me sort this out - I'll have another go at getting my
> bank to set up an international transfer shortly. (I didn't want to
> confirm the order until I was sure that I'd be able to get the money
> transferred.)
>
> It seems that their online transfer form only accepts basic latin
> characters, so I hope you don't mind if "Mostiștea" becomes "Mostistea"
> somewhere along the line...

It's all right. ;-) Thank you. Let's try moving the order-related
discussion in private, and please regularly check your spam folder for
updates until you finally receive the device. :-)

Tiberiu