On 25.05.2014 14:17, mattij.la...@kolumbus.fi wrote:
> The thing is that the bank transfer details are given to the customers
> via e-mail AFTER they have completed their order. People don't expect
> this. They get the impression they should get the details before
> completing the order. This is how most online shops work. People are
> hesitant to complite an order without paying it first. I think that this
> needs to be fixed.

Thank you for the feedback, Matti. I followed your advice and I fixed
this just after your order was processed and now I am working on
implementing a free software module for OpenCart to be able to provide
credit card payment through the RomCard gateway in Romania.

The credit card payment will probably be live in two weeks, after RMS'
tour of Fundația Ceata's local teams.

https://www.fsf.org/@@search?Subject%3Alist=Funda%C8%9Bia%20Ceata