What should one recommend to replace Citrix's XenApp Server?

A server that acts as a "presentation server" for remote graphical programs, such as Writer, Calc, and Impress...or Windows graphical programs. The programs run on various remote server resources and the programs are displayed on the local, client computer screen just like a local application. If anyone has used Citrix Receiver or Citrix Online Plugin, this should make sense. XenApp may run on a server using virtualization, but I am not talking about a hyperadvisor program.

In the spirit of "Bring Your Own Device", I would like to use my Trisquel computer to remote into my company network and use company programs without installing non-GPL'ed software.

Also, I think it would be a good "social marketing" technique. If it works I will bring it in an demo it to coworkers.