Well, browser updates may introduce incompatibilities which doesn't necessarily mean that the application is buggy, however, I really doesn't know Webmin at all so I cannot comment on this. Your best bet is (in my opinion) to report the problem directly to the developers and hope that someone will respond, and until the problem gets fixed, revert to an older/working version of the browser (or alternatively try to use different Webmin version).

What I don't really understand is that how can you have this problem on Trisquel and Windows, while not on (GNU/)Linux Mint. Do you use Webmin on all of your computers?