Hi guys,

Recently I've been really aware of all the risks in privacy (thus, in freedom) one is exposed in todays digital world. Inmediately I thought, There should be a way I can defense myself against these kind of things? and then I found out about ethical hacking for security assesment.

So how can I start learning ethical hacking skills?

or

What sources of information can I go to, to start teaching myself? Do you know of any good website that I can rely upon?

All in all, How can I begin to learn digital kung-fu? Although I know that I won't ever be a Bruce lee...