Hi, I'm new on Trisquel and GNU/Linux, so please take it into account... thank you!

There is a thread named "Prolems with the TOR Browser" where the same problem I have is described. But it seems like closed, I could not add a post, that's why I am starting a new one.

https://trisquel.info/en/forum/prolems-tor-browser

The thing is that, when I had MS Windows, it was easy to have TOR installed with the Tor Bundle, which easily installed Vidalia and The Tor Browser (especially configured for TOR). But for Trisquel, both the torproject.org and Trisquel.info reads that it is better to follow their especial instructions to install TOR at:

https://www.torproject.org/docs/debian.html.en
http://trisquel.info/en/wiki/tor
https://www.torproject.org/docs/debian-vidalia.html.en

I did, and I managed to make Vidalia work (although many times does not want to run because it says it is already running). But the main problem I have is that I do not know where the TOR Browser is or how to get it.
1. Have I installed it yet?
2. Or do I have to configure my Abrowser -or another browser- for TOR browsing? 3. And why is it recommended in the mentioned thread ("Prolems with the TOR Browser") to install a TOR Bundle when both torproject.org and trisquel.info do not?

Unfortunately I do not know what Antarta -from the mentioned thread- finally did to have a Browser working with TOR.

4. And, do you know why my Vidalia too often cannot be open and says it is already running? I manage to kill the process but makes no difference, I have to reboot the computer to make it work.

Thanks a lot