First, I cannot answer your questions, I can give you some pieces of information. What I write, I tested on ubuntu. What are you looking for? The same as stereo mix in windows, that records all audio taking place on the computer? If you open your audio recording application and open pulse audio volume control. Go to 'recording' and press the button left to the speaker icon, you should get 2 options. 'Monitor of built in audio analog stereo' and 'built in audio analog stereo'. Select 'Monitor of …' and what comes out of your speakers, will be recorded.
Watch this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSeINGM68A8
It appears that your microphone audio will be put into your speaker audio stream, and by that your microphone audio will be recorded by 'Monitor of …'. I do not like this solution, because you get your microphone audio out of your speakers.

Make this search 'pavucontrol pactl load-module module-loopback' on youtube and you get some videos about the matter. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=pavucontrol+pactl+load-module+module-loopback&search_sort=relevance&search_category=0&page=

I tried to record skype calls using audacity and other applications. I could record speaker audio or microphone audio. Not both at the same time. I asked on forums. Got no usable answers. There is 'jack mixer', 'jackeq', 'alsamixergui', 'pulseaudiopreferences'. I do not remember what applications I tried. I searched 'pulse', 'alsa', 'sound' and 'audio' in the software center. Maybe they are able to record speaker and microphone, but I did not get it to work. Fx jitsi can record speaker and microphone audio. That means, it can be done.

There is this website http://www.itnervecenter.com/content/quick-and-dirty-recording-stereo-mix-linux-box.
I am not skilled to be able to use the instructions.

If you find out, how to record microphone and speaker, please make a post.

To me 'pulse audio volume control' lacks a stereo mix option. In general I do not grasp, why there is not an official gnulinux crowdfunding website. If somone had an idea for software to be made, a crowdfunding could be made, and if enough money would be gathered, anyone skilled could make the software and get the money. Fx there is no quality text to audio voice for gnulinux. Nobody makes it. I cannot make it. And probably would not without payment. Maybe a crowdfunding could get it made.