https://www.thinkpenguin.com/gnu-linux/penguin-pro-5-gnu-linux-desktop : Nothing is said ? ?

North Bridge Chipset    Intel B85 :
http://ark.intel.com/products/75019 Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) ‡ No
Intel® Virtualization Technology VT-x ? ? ? Nothing is said ? ?

Processor       4th Gen Intel Core i3, i5, or i7
http://ark.intel.com/products/75123/Intel-Core-i7-4770K-Processor-8M-Cache-up-to-3_90-GHz?q=4770k
Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x) ‡       Yes
Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) ‡ No

It seems to me that has the card(map) mother and the processor to be Intel VT
I gets confused there
====================================================================================================
Of the blow I do not manage to determine if the configuration below can suit me :

        The Penguin Pro 5 GNU / Linux Desktop

    Processor: Intel Quad-Core i7-4770K (8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz)
    Memory: 32GB DDR3 Either 16GB DDR3
    Hard Drive: 80GB
    Wireless N: Wireless N PCIe Card (TPE-N300PCIE4)
    Graphics Card: GeForce 8400GS 1GB PCI Express 2.0 Video Card
    Bluetooth: Bluetooth USB Micro Adapter v2 (TPE-USBBLUV2)
    Keyboard & Mouse: No Keyboard or Mouse
    Monitor: Select
    Desktop Warranty: 1 Yr Ltd Hardware Warranty
    Mousepads: Penguin Branded Mouse Pad
    USB Flash Drive: Select
    Printers & All-in-one Machines: Select
    Power Cable: Europe - Plug Type Europlug (CEE 7/16)
    Distribution to Install: Trisquel 7

For mobiles it is more clear But I prefer the desktop machine :
https://www.thinkpenguin.com/gnu-linux/emperor-penguin-gnu-linux-notebook
Intel VT Technology     Yes (No VT-d)
At the moment I have one couple of weeks in front of me because further to an importing purchase I have to wait that my ceiling of outstanding discounted bills credit card authorized is reconstituted but I am going to have to decide.
Normally I had sent the question via the site but I do not see answer ?