Unfortunately over here, my Digital Photography class (I'm required to take an elective credit to graduate) at my high school, I've told the teacher about GIMP since the computers did not have Adobe Photoshop on them while he was waiting for the school district to buy licenses for these brand new computers. However, the school ended up installing Photoshop on the computers, so now I'm forced to use it while I am at school. :( I do, however, also practice the same skills taught to us in class at home, but instead trying to learn how to do them in GIMP.

Sometimes when I take my computer to school to do schoolwork, I also show off all the free software on my computer to a few friends, and some of them don't really seem to be interested, however there are also some that like the idea.

By the way, if any of you are curious, I'm currently living here in the United States, so that probably explains why our school computers run Windows.