Since I couldn't find any real reviews, I basically re-approprated those comment threads to see if I could glean any objective info from them.

I'm upgrading from an 802.11g router which has handled well everything I've thrown at it, so I suspect an 802.11n router with 300Mb/s theoretical limit will be more than enough for me, and the argument on Reddit seems to support that. The thread on Trisquel Forums makes it obvious that the TPE router is made with a quality that would be impossible to find elsewhere. The RYF certification means a lot to me, in a good way. And the convenience of a device pre-built with free software from the bootloader up seems well worth the price.

I guess my only concerns are 1: Is it likely to have any compatibility issues? 2: Is it likely to have many bugs or reliability issues? And 3: Will I be able to keep the software up-to-date?