As you know, there is the main Git repository that Ruben uses to build Trisquel. We can leave that alone and let him use it as he always has. But what if there is a hosted Git system powered by something like GitLab (https://www.gitlab.com) that community users can signup on and submit/share code?

One example is me creating a free software extension for Abrowser that proves to be helpful. Instead of me hosting it on my site or GitHub, I can have it on the community GitLab instance and if it is worthwhile, it can be merged into the main code. If not, its still there for sharing.

So what do you guys think? This could be helpful as there are many people who would like to develop code free software code but don't want to put it on non-free service like GitHub. With having it hosted here, there is reassurance that the backend is free and the intentions of the project are legit.