Hi all,

I'm unable to login and post to the forum with abrowser 33.0. My creditentials are correct as I can login in on another machine using firefox 34.0.5 as demonstrated with this post.

The strange thing is when I try to login in via the menu bar on the right I seemingly *can* login and view my account details and track history on the forums. However, when I then navigate to the forum page I'm no longer logged in! This is further demonstrated when I open a forum post that interests me to find I'm no longer logged in. When I then try to login to post a reply say I'm unsucessful. Anyone else experience such a perculiar issue. I'm searched the forums on this machine but to no avail.

If it helps, on my preferred machine I'm running the Trisquel 6.0.1 distro of GNU with as I said abrowser 33 and the following addons:

ABE
Disconnect
GNU LibreJS which has blocked one script
Greasmonkey
HTTPS-everywhere
NoScript but enabled on trisquel.info

I've also just noticed that the on the 'Create a Forum Topic Page' the subject and body titles are in Spanish rather than English yet I'm in the English (/en) subpage of the main site.

While I'm at it, I also want to bring it to your attention that the VLC Web Plugin returns a search result in abrowser but when one goes to install the extension a null result is returned from the mozilla page.

Cheers.