plus one quidam.
I've been coming here regularly for three months now. Offending comments I've read maybe 4 or 5. This is a rarely good place in this sense.. There are many forums out there where trolling seems to be a rule, not an exception. But I agree with you - trolling, offending posts even if rare give the community a bad look. I personaly don't upvote nor downvote anything but if this system doesn't censor anyone but mean trolls I think it would be useful to keep it. Btw I don't enable javascript so I can see all the posts even the stupid and politically incorrect ones. If I come across one of those I just move over it. But to a new guy who comes here for the first time they could be somehow annoying and he could think that trolling is something that happens often here, which is not.