"No, your words were..."

Yes. I was really the only person doing the in-depth source code reviews at that time. But I still post the question anyway to signify that I'm done and to get the ball rolling.

"And further you added"

But I also said that RMS has said the naming wasn't an issue, so it cancels out the issue. I'm only pointing out that cancellation and nothing more, leaving only the first part of the message.

"This doesn't sound to me, that the review is completed, much less the
whole application process. You stated only, that you think, that
ConnochaetOS "meet the FSF's criteria at this point". You didn't state
"The review is completed"."

The community review process was completed. One of the things that the gnu-linux-libre mailing list does is to act as a filter for distros that seek FSF endorsement. The distro did make it through there, because I was really the only person working on the reviews back then and it did seem to meet the FSF's criteria at that time. (I can't speak to the future which is why I refer to a point in time.) Once that has been determined it is up to the FSF staff to take it from there.

"And since from this point on no progress occurred, it is correct to
say, that the process was halted at this point."

It was halted after saying it seems to meet the FSF's criteria since, as I pointed out, the matter of naming was cancelled out by RMS himself and I mentioned that cancellation in the message.

"I stated several times now, that I got no official response."

Precisely. We can point to the completion of the community review process though but you can't really say what happened beyond that. I suspect it's just a matter of being lost. Feel free to bring it up with them, although given the amount of time that has elapsed and that it seems to be essentially a new distro now I imagine that it'll need to go through another community review process.