At this point, the BBB would probably fry.
Thanks for the list of ideas.

There are so many cool stuff to host, I suppose we need to wait for a more powerful machine, and still small enough to be easily moved. And Libreboot friendly. After all, it might be possible to have a very small machine for basic services dedicated to mobility, while keeping a more capable (and featured) machine at home, which would be powered off when leaving home for more than a day.

It's not as practical (nor is it as cheap), but it's possible.

The main thing would be easy installation and configuration of such services for a wider adoption, because I think that's what makes it such a great idea. Some sort of every day tool, like what a smartphone is these days.