As others have said, using FUD on one of the most respected members of our community, and probably one of the biggest financial contributors to the Trisquel project, just isn't going to work here.

> We have known the difficulty with freeing the Intel FSP binary

And yet you completely ignore both the ME, and microcode updates:

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Purism-Librem-Still-Blobbed

http://libreboot.org/faq/#librem

ME is required now, and the microcode updates are basically necessary. Both of these need to be signed. By Intel's secret key. You don't have Intel's secret key, I don't have Intel's secret key, and no one is going to get Intel's secret key unless they have the financial ability to buy up all of Intel, which I'm going to assume you don't. That's not even accounting for the third parties that hold copyright to parts of the ME. You're not going to just randomly guess Intel's secret key, and I don't think using espionage to figure it out would go so well in the legal department.

There are only two possibilities here. Either you don't understand or refuse to accept that it is basically impossible to liberate the ME, not to mention the microcode updates, or you are deliberately misleading your audience by obscuring the fact that it needs to be done for the computer to truly respect your freedom. Which is it, Todd?