Ty for changing your posts.

I have not.

You are not better then me cause you are a developer/programmer and I'm not. I'm glad you finally realize that.

I have never pretended otherwise.

And if its no different then why argue with me on what reasons are more important to use free software?

I do not care about your reasons to use free software. I believe nobody does. We only correct the false statements you write: writing that "reasons to use free software all boil down to privacy and security" is wrong; writing that "any bug can be a possible malicious exploit" is wrong; etc.