The Think Penguin might be a tad modern but Ivy Bridge in 2015? (I know, I know, it's not really ancient.....but neither is anything that runs Vista).

Might as well go as old as X200, I say (what with a wonderful input system and the nonexistant chance of people noticing at first glance how old your laptop actually is since the new X2XX laptops don't look all that different from it)!

The problem is that since it's 7-8 years old already (and, more importantly I think, the fact that it predates intel's Core iX nomenclature) people probably think it's not quite powerful enough - which is untrue given the fact that I've just smoothly transitioned from a (OK, Celeron with 2GB of RAM) Ivy Bridge laptop to an HP Compaq 2710p not really newer than the x200 and am now using Cinnamon with its wonderful transitions on it (screenshot in the screenshot thread).

Yes, the laptop's old, but it's still useful (it came with VISTA for goodness' sake! It can't be that slow - it simply can't), but people don't realise that. Making people realise how useful it still is needs to be done.

Bottom line: If you've got the Libreboot X200, make a video showcasing how useful it still is today with modern somewhat animation-heavy desktops, and/or talk (or otherwise negotiate:) Francis Rowe into putting that video (or his own video of that kind) on Minifree's home page.