I'm no web design expert, so forgive my ignorance. can't the N°1 and 2 points be replaced by Wordpress or similar? About offering the source code for a fee: I remember the guys at Ardour doing that. But I wouldn't separate it from buying the program.
I think it's best to educate people to compile the program for themselves.
After all, the compiled package can be compiled from a slightly modified source.

About the watermark: if it's very well hidden (or there are several instances of it), it could "maybe" work as an identifier. But then what? confront the offender? After saying he's sorry, then what? What I'm saying is I wonder if it's effective.
The creators of Frogatto seem to have a good model.