1. No idea. I didn't even know that Trisquel logged itself off automatically.
I've never experienced this myself. Anyone?

2. You should either just use vanilla Abrowser, in which case you will
experience YouTube as in normal Firefox. Alternatively, you could use IceCat
with HTML5 Video enabled.

3. This should work- you can change the time in the system settings- toggle on
AM/PM as opposed to the 24-hour clock. You will not see a change immediately-
if it's the morning. Wait till the time gets past 12:00 and you'll see the time
reset itself to 1:00. Hopefully.