1. Sorry, it wasn't logging off, but locking, so that I had to re-enter my password. Fixed using someone else's comment.

2. I am using vanilla Abrowser, but flash video player is buggy; there's static in the right corner of the video, and the video scroll bar doesn't work at all, and there is no fullscreen button. I suppose I'll need to look into whatever IceCat with HTML5 is.

3. I did this. When viewing the time in the window in System Settings, it shows AM/PM; however, the time on the taskbar still shows military time, stuff like 16:00.