GParted 0.18.0 --enable-libparted-dmraid --enable-online-resize

Libparted 2.3
Check and repair file system (ntfs) on /dev/sda3  00:00:01    ( ERROR )

calibrate /dev/sda3  00:00:00    ( SUCCESS )

path: /dev/sda3
start: 41166848
end: 976771119
size: 935604272 (446.13 GiB)
check file system on /dev/sda3 for errors and (if possible) fix them 00:00:01 ( ERROR )

ntfsresize -i -f -v /dev/sda3

ntfsresize v2013.1.13AR.1 (libntfs-3g)
Device name : /dev/sda3
NTFS volume version: 3.1
Cluster size : 4096 bytes
Current volume size: 479029383680 bytes (479030 MB)
Current device size: 479029387264 bytes (479030 MB)
Checking for bad sectors ...
Bad cluster: 0x6c21fd7 - 0x6c21fd7 (1)
Bad cluster: 0x6c64c8d - 0x6c64c8d (1)
Bad cluster: 0x6c64d07 - 0x6c64d07 (1)
ERROR: This software has detected that the disk has at least 3 bad sectors.
* WARNING: The disk has bad sector. This means physical damage on the disk *
* surface caused by deterioration, manufacturing faults or other reason. *
* The reliability of the disk may stay stable or degrade fast. We suggest *
* making a full backup urgently by running 'ntfsclone --rescue ...' then *
* run 'chkdsk /f /r' on Windows and rebooot it TWICE! Then you can resize *
* NTFS safely by additionally using the --bad-sectors option of ntfsresize.*

Do I do the ntfsresize --bad-sectors on the hard drive or on the image created by ntfsclone or both?

I tried fixing this problem in windows from command prompt I did "chkdsk /f /r /x" and says everything is fine but its not. I can't boot into windows 10. This happened when I did a check windows disk for errors and it got shutdown by accident before it could finish. Does this mean I should get a new hard drive? I think my fan is broken could that have damaged the disk?

Is there any commands in trisquel that I could fix my ntfs filesystem?