Hello tha.

First, you need to know if the bad blocks are phisycal bad blocks or logical bad blocks. For this u go to System Configuration->Disks->Select the disk on the left. At your right there's a Tools symbol. Click on it and the get the SMART information. If there's no SMART information is because you have to activate it thru da BIOS. There you want the "reallocated sectors", "bad sectors non corrected" and "bad sectors pending". See how many there are if there's any. If the number of non corrected bad sectors plus the bad sectors pending for reallocation is 3, we'd say you have phisycal bad blocks. If there's not a single one, it means you have logical bad sectors.
 Give feedback on this and I (we) could help you.