I'd love to see a better search function, which allows me to select only certain forums to be searched... This would allow me to only search English forums, and for people that can read more than one of the languages we have in the forum to search all the forums they can comprehend.

Also either documentation on exactly what formatting is available in the forums, or something that supports BBCode would be great. Hopefully this wouldn't ruin the experience of people who read the forums via email, and would allow people who post/read the web version to more clearly lay things out.