I didn't want to work with you in the first place. I never asked you to approach me. Your CTO approached me out of the blue and told me what ThinkPenguin planned to do, and asked me to help ThinkPenguin.

When you publicly criticize my company for what it does, and then try to do the very same thing in the exact same way that you criticized, that makes me think you are not genuine, and it makes me want to not only not work with you, but actually hold things back from you, which is what I did.

I otherwise work with many people, regularly.

Yeah, $500? What a joke. You wanted to put my company out of business, and expected me to accept it. Fuck you.

You can't trust me? Of course, ThinkPenguin can't trust me to do things that are against my interest. That much should be obvious. Asking anyone to do something that is against their interest is almost guaranteed to get a very predictable response.

And I don't think that everyone is out to get me. Now you're putting words in my mouth. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, until they prove to me that they are treacherous, as your company did.