> If it is not an option, I hope MATE but Nautilus should replace Caja. C'mon,
> we have dozens of plugins in Nautilus ready to be installed in synaptic, we
> can using those do everything in nautilus with a single right click. Caja is
> still very much behind in that department.

Nautilus is slow and GTK3-based. Caja is still reasonably fast- or is that only
because it is being launched from within MATE, which is just generally faster?

Anyway, the whole 'not enough plugins' issue doesn't seem that bad from my
experience of Caja under MATE. Installing mate-desktop-environment-extras
installs a whole bunch of Caja plugins which are nice to have- like opening
terminals, etc. What is lacking exactly?