All I know of is...

Gog: They have games that are compatible with free engines and reimplementations of free engines. They also have DRM-free documentaries.

Humble Book Bundle: They have two book bundles right now, Peanuts and Make.

Comixology: They have a selection of DRM-free Comics, but they make it really inconvenient to filter out DRM's comics and even the URL I have that says it DRM-free is still missing DRM-free Comics. Most (if not all) Archie Comics along with the Walking Dead are DRM-free and you can which one is DRM-free by the download icon in the store page of the Comic. https://www.comixology.com/DRM-Free-Comics/page/2794

Anybody that sells MP3s: The late Steve Jobs did at least one thing we all can admire, he used his Conman powers for good instead of evil. He made all of the big music publisher agree to a change in the terms of the contract making the EULA more restrictive making it allowed to run on fewer devices of which the money hoarders in the suits loves, but they didn't read the the part that says "all music will be DRM-free" so the EULA didn't matter. Too bad his trick didn't work a second time with Movies :(