I don't obey the law because the law is right nor because I'm scared of Jail, I do it to play their game. If they don't want to sell DRM-free, fine, I don't have to buy from them.

I wish there was a campaign from many very mainstream sources that used twitter and facebook hashtags where they got a lot of people to pledge to purge DRM. People like the surviving Star Trek Cast (George Takei has lots of followers) and other celebrities, but I don't think we should go to them, we might piss them off. The free software community already pissed off Wil Wheaton. I think we need to start small with accepting online video personalities with an emphasis on Free Software and DRM-free living or something stupid where the FSF gets PewDiePie to play games with free engines like Doom, Quake or Morrowind. I can see him doing his usual WTF reactions by swearing in Swedish when an Imp or Ogre scares the hell out of him or when a Dark Brotherhood Assassin kicks his butt.

The free software community needs more likeable/charming people to spread their influence.