They don't see political ideologies and hatred of publishers for having a 95 year monopoly on content or ogolipolizing all mainstream media. All they see is "people are consuming our content without paying because they're cheap".

It's more productive to get a lot of people to exploit that greed with trending social media topics about DRM and getting people together and saying "hey, we enjoined your stuff in the past, but we won't be customers anymore as long as you have DRM".

But anyway, this topic is suppose to be for methods of paying for non-free content that's DRM-free and compatible with a 100% free software stack. I'm still open to suggestions.