I think you are banking that I didn't watch your video. I wish I didn't because it is a load of utter crap, but there we have it. I will tell you why it qualifies as hate speech. He starts with "The Zionist media". This is to feed into his racist narratives of his other videos, that there is a conspiracy be Jews to take over the world. It was the same narrative peddled by the Nazis, and David Duke's other Holocaust-denying associates, such as the Ku Klux Klan, who are very fond of using Nazi imagery. "The reason why the Zionists who have so much ungodly influence in the American media, and they've got the politicians in their back pockets, and they've got the big banks and the big money who controls the politicians... Goldman Sachs, they control the Federal Reserve, they control the World Bank..." This feeds into the narrative that the Jews rule the world, are trying too, or are extremely close to doing so. It is simply not true. He keeps mentioning the "pernicious Zionist influence". It is just a load of rubbish. It is convenient for people like Duke to use the injustice of the Israeli occupation to peddle their conspiracy about Jews, but they don't, for instance, criticise the mass-incarceration of black people, which they support because they are a bunch of white supremacists, and justify violence and murder of these people in the past and present based on religious references and pseudo-scientific doctrines, the same that justified slavery and imperialism. Examining the video, it becomes clear that Duke probably doesn't care all that much about these people dying, or at least has convinced himself of it because he wants to justify his conspiracies about "Zionists". Hate speech is justification of violence and stigma. Duke wants to create stigma and anti-Semitism, so this qualifies as hate speech. It is disguised so that at first it might seem justified, but anyone watching the whole video can probably tell that the conclusion of the video is pretty outrageous and designed to forment tensions. It is thus hate speech, and I am pretty surprised it is still available. It just goes to show that the ferociously-authoritarian EU is really not doing its job, is it? Note, there are legitimate criticisms of Israel. It is just that this is used as part of his hate speech. The irony is that people like Duke say that it is not anti-Semetic to criticise Israel, when he is deliberately confusing the two issues of the State of Israel and Jewish people to justify his anti-Semitism.