Still only one submission...

Man, this is the most disappointing thing since the ending to Dexter. The only submitted level isn't even any good (because its author didn't have the proper tools for making it and rushed to get it done); my rating for it is 2/100.

Well, I'll cut one more deal: I ended up starting a Japanese translation of ReTux's text, so I'm going to finish that before I finalize the results of the contest. I will accept entries until the morning after that translation gets finished (it shouldn't take long; 1-7 days depending on how busy I am).

If no one submits anything by then, the only entrant who submitted anything (MECHDRAGON777) will win by default. Her level definitely won't be included in ReTux; it's just not any good. But she will still win the $50 prize in that case, because a winner is a winner, default or not.